The starting point for the Paradox SEO Project was sometime around 3 years ago, on a train journey between London and Birmingham.
I had long since created a spreadsheet of about 300 supposed Google Ranking Factors based on my own 20 years experience which at the time lived in part in an Excel Spreadsheet, in part in a task management app on my iPhone, and in part scattered around on various devices, cloud storage systems and good old notebooks.
There has to be a better way to organised this!
Over the last 3 years, this task of getting organised has involved into something grander. The Paradox SEO platform is far more that an organised list of 300+ ranking factors.
- It's is a powerful hydra that tables into 40+ API and pulls all the data into a single place for analysis.
- We run computations in the the background so that your do not have to.
- The application churns through data looking for patters and new ranking factors and relationships 24-7, 365.
- We have built our own Spider that spiders your site in a way that is similar to Googlebot.
- Its is an organised approach to managing SEO.
- It benchmarks your websites and wider SEO related assets and processes against the status-quote.
- It automatically provides you with relevant and actionable SEO tips and Recommendations.
- Its is really easy to use - for fro both SEOs and for Non-SEOs.
- It is a suite of automated testing tools that now run over 200 (and rising) tasks, reducing what used to be weeks of manual labour to minutes.
Three years on, I have no intention of itemising the hundreds of items worked on, the 40 odd pre-beta releases, etc. Instead, I will invited you to try Paradox SEO for yourself. You can find out more for yourself by taking the application for a free spin at https://www.paradoxseo.com
The purpose of this blog is to keep you posted in new developments from here on, and to get some frank and useful feedback on new deployments and stuff...
Thanks and welcome,
Founder and CEO,
Eigemy (the company behind Paradox SEO).